Sunday, November 30, 2008

--Jethro Tull with Anoushka Shankar--- i hate the system--

My dad took out V.I.P Passes for their concert tomorrow. AND THEN TOLD ME HE HAD THEM ALL ALONG BUT DIDN'T MENTION THEM BECAUSE OF MY EXAMS STARTING THE DAY AFTER, because it would apparently "distract me". I cannot study any longer. He should've told me about them after 2 weeks or something. Needless to say I'm fuming.

Being at Hamshadhwani tomorrow will be more useful than studying very interesting things about crop patterns,The Rural economy, or what chappals Gandhi wore 80 years back. Two reasons-
1.) Its a blend of different musical cultures. Something like this i could have never imagined.
2.) Because its two B-I-G artistes performing, there will be Very good sound engineeers, And a very good mixing console. And i like being behind the mixing desks watching engineers' adjust the faders, tune the EQ, etc .etc .etc. They are the reasons artistes sound magical, and not just amazing. AND I GET TIPS FROM THEM.

And now i will be giving my papers while thinking of what it would have been like.
I wish the folks who expect to see good grades on my card a whole lot of luck.
They seriously need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment