Wednesday, December 3, 2008

:'(



I picked up the guitar yesterday, and couldn't bring myself to feel what i was playing. To say i was bewildered beyond imagination would be a very big understatement. Nor was i interested in playing a few tunes on the Sitar downstairs or reading about some great musician God Being on the internet.I couldn't even bring myself to sing. I also was not surfing for new sounds, or new artistes.I have this feeling i'm becomming repetitive in whatever i compose or whatever that comes naturally to me. And this has scared me. Its been more than 24 hours and i still havent found what i'm looking for. .........


I have this urge to be constructive, but i can't make myself do something constructive. Maybe my obsession for instruments and learning about recording techniques came to a point where it could not go any higher, you know -" only one way to go , when your on top of the hill". WAIT i think theres still hope. I am still eagerly waiting for december 13th.(thats the day i get my issue of the Rolling Stone magazine). This is like the first time something like this is happening to me. I mean, I'd rather sleep than churn out a few licks or noodle around withe the guitar!!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!!!?!?!?!


This is my worst nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment